At Tringshop, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Tringshop ”, “we”, “us” or “our”) we understand the care you assign towards usage and sharing of your information and we appreciate your unwavering trust that we will do the same.
Some key & terms
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and where you are established in any other territory, means data protection laws that are applicable in that territory.
- “Customers” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “you”, “your”, “user”), mean the users of our Services.
- “Service Data” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of users, submitted to our Services by you in connection with your use of the Services.
- “Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller (as defined under Applicable Data Protection Law).
- “Third Parties” include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers and advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers, payment providers, logistics;
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that store cookies.
Sharing of your Information
In order to run our business and to provide services we are required to engage with certain third parties, who are obligated to use the personal information we share with them only for the purposes of provision of their services to us. These third parties include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, payment providers, logistics etc. We may also share with third party’s aggregate information or information that does not personally identify you. Should you require more details on third parties we work with or have any questions around it, please let us know.
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of, our customers and users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell a Tringshop website, application, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
There are several places within our Sites and our Application that allows you to post comments or submit Service Data for others to see. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what information you disclose while posting comments on our Sites. In case you have any query regarding removal and or deletion of such content you can write to us at email@example.com
We display personal testimonials of customers on our Sites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. At the same time, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or from applications in case of shared mobile devices. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Advertising and links to other sites
We might display interest-based advertising on our Sites and unaffiliated sites using information you make available to us when you interact with our Sites or Services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or relevant advertisements, are displayed to you based on information from activities including but not limited to usage of our Services and visiting sites that contain Tringshop content or ads.
What rights you have?
Right to be informed:
You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for.
Right of access:
You are entitled to know the categories of your personal data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed.
Right to rectification:
You are entitled to correct / update your personal information available with us. For any corrections, please write to us at email@example.com
Right to erasure:
You are entitled to get your data erased from our databases. Please note that we might need to retain certain information about you for reasons including but not limited to legal, internal business and fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services you are eligible to use and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
Right to data portability:
You are entitled to obtain and reuse your personal data. You can either obtain the data from us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish), or ask us to transfer your personal data directly to a third party.
Right to object / restrict processing or both:
You have a right to object / restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out from being contacted again. For raising requests pertaining to the above-mentioned rights, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note some of the rights mentioned herein may not be available as we are designing the technical capabilities to comply with such requests; having said the above we will do its best to resolve your request to the best of its ability.
Questions/Changes to policy